What are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device (computer, smartphone, or tablet) when you visit a website. They are used to remember your preferences, improve your browsing experience, and help websites analyze how visitors use their site.
Types of Cookies We Use
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Essential cookies: These cookies are necessary for the website to function properly and cannot be turned off in our systems. They are usually set in response to actions made by you, such as setting your privacy preferences or filling out forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the website may not function properly if you do so.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by collecting and reporting information anonymously. We use Google Analytics to analyze the usage of our website. You can opt-out of Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies are used to deliver personalized advertisements to you based on your interests. We use Google AdSense to display ads on our website. You can opt-out of personalized advertising by visiting Google’s Ad Settings.
To manage cookies on your browser, please refer to the following links:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265