Information We Collect
We collect the following types of personal information from you when you use our website:
- Information you provide to us: We collect information that you provide to us when you subscribe to our newsletter, submit a comment or feedback, or contact us through our website. This information may include your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from you for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To send you newsletters or other communications that you have requested
- To respond to your comments or feedback
- To analyze how visitors use our website and improve our services
- To comply with legal obligations
Sharing Your Information
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, data analytics, and email delivery. We require these service providers to use your personal information only for the purposes for which we have hired them and to provide adequate protection for your personal information.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement agencies, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, protect our rights or the rights of others, or detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues.
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information we have collected from you. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information or to restrict its processing. To exercise these rights, please contact us using the methods described on our Contact Us page.
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide our services to you, to comply with legal obligations, or to resolve disputes.